Barista – 30 hours across 5 days; Tuesday – Saturday
Job and Personal Specificationns
- Creating a variety of hot drinks
- Operating the till
- General cleaning duties to maintain high hygiene standards
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Personal Integrity
- To be honest, reliable and trustworthy
- To be friendly, polite, helpful and sociable
- Previous experience preferred
Baker – 14hours per week.
We are recruiting for a baker to join our friendly team.
We are looking for someone who enjoys baking homemade cakes to work in our busy coffee shop.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for great tasting food and be able to bake on a scale to meet demand. Be able to work independently within a busy kitchen environment, and add their own flair to traditional favourites.
Certified to food hygiene level 2 or above is preferable but not essential as training can be provided.
- To have good communication skills
- Ability to work well on your own and in a team
- Ability to remain calm and work well during very busy times
- To be confident and self motivated
- To be committed to the business
- To take initiative and work in a pressured environment.
If you meet the requirements above and are ready and willing to work hard, please complete the application form and return to Thornhill Farm Shop Ltd, Capel Gwilym Road, Thornhill, Cardiff. CF14 9UB or email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.