Update: 23rd October 2020
The Farm Shop remains open, but our Coffee Shop, Animal Paddock and Play area will be closed during the ‘fire-break’ lockdown. We will be offering Takeaway drinks and cakes from the Farm Shop and continue to offer our Home Delivery and Contactless Collection services: Phone Orders, Delivery & Click n’Collect
Our Coffee Shop is now open Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 3.45pm!
To keep our team and customers safe we have introduced some changes and guidelines to abide with government guidelines:
- We will be open for bookings – please call the Farm shop on 02920 611707 between 10am and 2pm to make a reservation. We also accept walk-ins, but cannot guarantee a table.
- We are serving hot & cold drinks and our homemade cake only.
- We have limited capacity and restricted table sizes. We can accommodate 4 people per table (larger groups please enquire), and please include children and babies in your booking number.
- Outside seating is open (weather dependant)
- The animal paddock is open, please follow one-way system and use handwash station.
- The children’s play area remains closed. We will be reviewing our situation weekly and aim to open as soon as we can ensure the safety of all our staff & customers, and compliance with government guidelines.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your booking time and ensure your group arrives at the same time as you as we can only escort you in when everyone has arrived.
- On arrival, please queue from the overflow carpark entrance to the Coffee at the socially distanced markers, where one of our team will greet you and escort you to your table.
- You will have the table for 1hour to allow us to sanitise the tables and chairs between guests. If you cannot make your booking, please let us know ASAP.
- You must remain seated at your table and cannot join other tables, if you are coming with children, they must always stay at the table with you.
- It will be table service only, and customers must remain seated unless using the restroom facilities.
- Toilet/baby change facilities will be open but limited to 1 person a + 1 waiting to maintain distancing measures.
- No pushchairs – unfortunately, current distancing measures do not enable us to accommodate pushchairs, however baby carriers etc are of course welcome.
- We have a limited number of wheelchair accessible tables, so please check when booking.
- We are accepting contactless and card payments ONLY. No cash.
- Please do not move any of our furniture as they have been spaced to current government guidelines.
- Due to limited seating, we would like to make the coffee shop available to as many customers as possible, so only 1 booking per group per day.
- Please respect the new rules, they are there to keep you and our team safe. Anyone not abiding by the rules/changes will kindly be asked to leave.
- Do not travel to the Farm Shop/Coffee Shop if you feel at all unwell or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
See our COVID-19 Risk Assessment –
- From the 12th August The Farm shop will open Tues – Sat 10am – 4.30pm.
(social distancing applies)
- We are offering a Click n’Collect Service Order by phone
- We are offering Local Delivery For the most vulnerable in Cardiff North/West
- Read The Full Update Here
Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe.
Our family run farm shop has freshly baked bread, an affordable onsite butchery, and a divine deli counter.
Our pets paddock is great for the little ‘uns to enjoy: pigs, donkeys, ducks, goats, sheep & more!
Enjoy a coffee and awarding winning cake, with a view over Cardiff and the Severn.
OPEN for Bookings and Walk-ins!