Update: 17th March 2021
The Farm Shop remains OPEN for all your essential shopping needs, but our Coffee Shop, Animal Paddock and Play Area remain CLOSED.
We are still offering our Home Delivery and Contactless Collection services, please click the link for details and order list: Phone Orders, Delivery & Click n’Collect.
To keep our team and customers safe we have introduced some changes and guidelines to abide with government guidelines for when the Coffee shop reopens:
- We will be open for bookings – please call the Farm shop on 02920 611707 between 10am and 2pm to make a reservation. We also accept walk-ins, but cannot guarantee a table.
- We are serving hot & cold drinks and our homemade cake only.
- We have limited capacity and restricted table sizes. We can accommodate 4 people per table (larger groups please enquire), and please include children and babies in your booking number.
- Outside seating is open (weather dependent)
- In the animal paddock is currently CLOSED. Please follow one-way system and use hand wash station when reopen.
- The children’s play area is CLOSED.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your booking time and ensure your group arrives at the same time as you as we can only escort you in when everyone has arrived.
- On arrival, please queue from the overflow car park entrance to the Coffee at the socially distanced markers, where one of our team will greet you and escort you to your table.
- You will have the table for 1hour to allow us to sanitise the tables and chairs between guests. If you cannot make your booking, please let us know ASAP.
- You must remain seated at your table and cannot join other tables, if you are coming with children, they must always stay at the table with you.
- It will be table service only, and customers must remain seated unless using the restroom facilities.
- Toilet/baby change facilities will be open but limited to 1 person + 1 waiting to maintain distancing measures.
- No pushchairs – unfortunately, current distancing measures do not enable us to accommodate pushchairs, however baby carriers etc are of course welcome.
- We have a limited number of wheelchair accessible tables, so please check when booking.
- We are accepting contactless and card payments ONLY. No cash.
- Please do not move any of our furniture as they have been spaced to current government guidelines.
- Due to limited seating, we would like to make the coffee shop available to as many customers as possible, so only 1 booking per group per day.
- Please respect the new rules, they are there to keep you and our team safe. Anyone not abiding by the rules/changes will kindly be asked to leave.
- Do not travel to the Farm Shop/Coffee Shop if you feel at all unwell or are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
See our COVID-19 Risk Assessment –
- We are offering a Click n’Collect Service Order by phone and Local delivery for Cardiff North/West Phone Orders, Delivery & Click n’Collect
- Read The Full Update Here
Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe.
Our family run farm shop has freshly baked bread, an affordable onsite butchery, and a divine deli counter.
Our pets paddock is great for the little ‘uns to enjoy: pigs, donkeys, ducks, goats, sheep & more!
Enjoy a coffee and awarding winning cake, with a view over Cardiff and the Severn.